The ICM Motueka research programme is producing a range of "knowledge products" to meet the needs of its many stakeholders and endusers including their various learning styles.
These resources include:
- Publications - reports, publications, posters, abstracts, and written documents arising from the research in the ICM Motueka project
- Presentations - any presentations made to groups, conferences, workshops, AGM's etc
- Our videos
- Annual General Meetings - details of each AGM since 2000, including notices of and links to the programme, field trips, posters, presentations etc
- Atlas - including maps, images, photos, graphs etc related to the Motueka catchment
- Motueka Reference Database - a database containing 400 or so annotated citations relevant to the Motueka catchment (in its widest sense) together with a full search facility
- BMPs, BEPs and Guidelines - relevant best management practice and guidelines for integrated catchment management.
- Links - links to other ICM initiatives or relevant websites
- Images - images of the Motueka catchment - a selection of images from research and the catchment
- CD-Rom ICM for the Motueka River - an interactive CD-Rom with "bite-sized" bits of research information and a lot of background detail to support research and management approaches
- Metadata - description of information held about the catchment as at April 2001